Application Deadline: April 15, 2022, 11:59pm (your local time)
Before applying, please review competition Eligibility & Guidelines.
To apply, you’ll need:
- an unedited video recording of your performance of your complete competition piano concerto (or similar work for piano and orchestra) with accompaniment. Accompaniment by collaborative pianist performing the orchestral reduction is allowed.
- textual details of your selected concerto repertoire (composer, title, movements). This must be the same concerto as submitted for your video audition, above, and will be the concerto you will perform if invited to the live rounds in Dallas.
- an unedited video recording, 10-15 minutes in duration, of your performance of solo recital repertoire. This can be anything you choose, which best demonstrates the breadth of your artistic ability.
- textual details of your 30-minute competition solo recital program (composers, titles, movements). This can be anything you choose for your competition recital program, and need not be the same as your solo recital repertoire audition video, above.
- contact information for two references who we may contact if necessary. References need not submit recommendation letters and will not receive an automatic notification when you submit your application.
- JPG or PNG of your full color professional headshot, suitable for publicity
- your 250-word biography
- a PDF of your résumé or curriculum vitae
- an image of your government-issued ID, to verify age
- payment of the application fee in the amount of $125